Tri-County Foot & Ankle is a high-volume, fast paced, two office medical practice in The Villages, Florida. This position is one of the most important in the office, involving daily and constant communication with our patients to ensure that they have an excellent experience in our practice. Positive energy in everything you do, and a love of all people is a must for this job!
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Triaging and assisting patients/physicians
- Sterilization of instruments
- Preparation of patient instructions, exam rooms, consents, and other forms/documents as necessary
- Capturing of x-rays as necessary
- Follow up on advanced diagnostic imaging performed at outside facilities (MRI, CT’s, etc.)
- Returning of patient calls as needed
While medical experience is helpful, it is not a requirement. We are willing to train the right person! If you apply you must have a great attitude, be punctual, looking for long term employment, and have a desire to help people while being part of an exceptional patient experience. Spelling, grammar, and COMPUTER SKILLS are a MUST in this position, if using a computer scares you, this is not the right fit for you.
If you are a person who starts their day with a smile and ends it with a bigger smile and loves being a part of a TEAM, consider applying for this position. If you think you have what it takes, please submit your resume (be sure you spell well and write English correctly).
Applicants will only be considered if they have submitted a cover letter. In your cover letter, tell us why you are the best fit to join our TEAM. Let your personality shine through on this.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certified/Registered Medical Assistant preferred but not required
- Knowledge of medical terminology, preferred but not required
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent oral, written, and nonverbal communication
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Accurate and thorough
- Ability to handle changes, interruptions, delays, and unexpected events, working well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Villages Charter School eligible
- Health Insurance
- Holiday Pay & Vacation Time
- 401K Retirement Plan